2009年5月13日水曜日

Music♪

Hello! everyone.! My name is Eiko.This is my first blog. It's too late? Today, I'd like to write about music. ♪♪


I always listen to Japanese pop music. Also, I like foreign music. But, I don't know them very well.So, please tell me if you have favorite foreign music. These days I found two good foreign musics. First song, group name is "M2M", title is " Everything You Do". This is a very nice song. I want you to listen to this song. Second is "Demi Lovato"'s song. Title is "Lo Que Soy". This mean may be spanish. I had a spanish class as second language last year. But I don't know what this means. (笑 She has very beautiful voice. If you are interested in this song, please check it.


Thank you for reading.





Ps; I found a excitig site. http://hairmixer.com/japan/

3 件のコメント:

  1. I don't listen to foreign music. I want to know so I listen to them.

    返信削除
  2. I don't know foreign music...
    I want to listen:)

    返信削除
  3. I'll listen to them!!
    I like Norah Jones. Do you know?

    返信削除