2009年7月1日水曜日

KARAOKE♪♪

I went to the karaoke with my friend on Monday. It's jankara of Hirakata. We sang many songs. I sang Mika Nakashima and Ayaka and Ikimonogakari's music and so on. I like the best Mika Nakashima's Sakurairomaukoro. This music make me relax. By the way, I went to her concert on April. She is cute and her voice is very beautiful. I had a very good time. Let's back to the Karaoke's topic. He sang Yuzu and Sukimaswitch and Aquatimes's music and so on. He is good at to sing songs. We were in karaoke in two hours. We showed the clerk our cell phone's coupon. So the charge was half price. I was happy and happy.^^

5 件のコメント:

  1. Wow, half price! Good deal. My fiance and I went to Karaoke with four guests from Finland on Saturday. Three of them had never done karaoke before, so it was fun to introduce it to them. We had a great time singing a bunch of old songs. Junko sang some ABBA songs that you probably know and a few Japanese songs, but I don`t remember the names. The other ones were American songs -lots of Beatles, of course!

    返信削除
  2. KARAOKE is very interesting.
    I like KARAOKE.

    返信削除
  3. I went to Karaoke last Friday. I sang a lot of songs, too. I like Ikimonogakari's songs.
    Let's go togeter!!

    返信削除
  4. I like karaoke too. When I go to there, I usuarry sing a song over five houres.

    返信削除
  5. I sing Yuzu with my boyfriend.Good songs!
    I like them.

    返信削除