2009年11月5日木曜日

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!






October 30th, I went to Halloween costume contest where was held in Kansaigaidai. I was just looking, but I thought that I want to entry next year.




There were many unique costumes in there. For example, Gaijin geisha, Yakuza, Jack sparow of pirates of caribbian and so on. Gaijin geisha is male all together. They are disguised in woman's Yakata. They was making up on own faces. It is called Oshiroi. By the way, I like Jhonny deep as Jack sparow, so I took a picture with him. I was very happy. \^-^ /




This costume contest has 4 category. Fantasy, funny, pair-group, and general category. Winner was chosen in each category. Who is winner in fantasy category? Fantasy means game, animation, character. Can you guess that winner of fantasycategory? It is famous in Japan. Recently, it became to famous in the world. .......................................................Winner is Kaonashi! This character is "SPIRITED AWAY" It is called"SEN TO CHIHIRO NO KAMIKAKUSHI" in Japanese. It's funny! I think this is very good idea.




I had a good time in the day.




Thank you.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Wow, those are some good costumes. I like the "Gaijin Geisha." I also like Kao-nashi. Sen to Chihiro (Spirited Away) is one of my favorite movies.

    返信削除
  2. It`s a good idea and funny!!
    cute.

    返信削除