2009年10月25日日曜日

Kyoto racecourse!!

Today, October 25th Kikka prize was held in Kyoto racecourse.

I work in Kyoto racecourse as ticket collector. (チケットもぎり)I just cut the ticket what I should. It's easy,but I always very tired. Because I am standing for a long time.

In previous day, Master said to us, "56,000 people came here last year, so our goal of this year is 60,ooo people!!"

Kikka prize is big event, so it's early time than usual days what gate open. I woke up 5:30 the day. It's hard for me, because I always wake up 7:00 o'clock. On arriving race course, I wore the uniform. It's white, and the uniform has scarf. I like the uniform. There were a lots of people in front of gate since yesterday. They were sitting on the sheet. As soon as gate open, many people came into the gate as running. I saw a few acquaintance among them. They are students.

Kikka prize's admission ticket is different from usual ticket. It's special ticket, because the ticket is issued only the day. Some of the customer said to me, " Cut the ticket well!" or "Don't tear it!" I have to cut the ticket well.

I finished my work and I rode train to go home. There were tremendous people into the train. I couldn't believe it. I was packed like a baggage by station attendant. Someone said, "Don't push! I have kids!" But I couldn't do anything for it.

Anyway, I was very tired today.>< I will go to bed earlier as soon as possible. Thank you.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿