2009年12月16日水曜日

Christmas party☆









I'm involved in volunteer work. Maninly, playing with many children is my volunteer work. I love kids. It make me happy.




Last week I planed chiristmas party with my volunteer friends. We had the party in big room. It's rental. We prepared food or decoration before frineds come to here. We decolated around the wall and ceiling. I sticked the christmas tree(is made of cardboard) on the wall and paper's ring hung from the ceiling. We wored Santa Claus's costume. I was a little ashamed. We made cakes and cookies.




Many people came to the party. I ate Macdonald's hamburger and Kentucky's flied chicken. I also ate some snacks. My friend said,"This cake is good taste" I was glad to heard that. I thought so too. I was very enough. I couldn't eat anymore.




After eating some foods, we played a game. It called gesture game. The game's room is very simple. I express something by my body and it show to the next person. The game warmed up.




Finally, we exchanged each present. We sat in a circle. We turned the present with music. When the music stopped, the present is one's. I got daughter of sumou. It is very soft.




Anyway, I had a very good time. How about your Chiristmas?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿