2010年1月9日土曜日

In Kumamoto☆


Hi everyone! How was your the New Year holidays?




In my case, I spent at my grandmother's house in Kumamoto. I would like to write about trip of Kumamoto.





During winter vacation, I went to Kumamoto to meet my grandmother with my family for 5 days.





My grandmother's house was built about 100 years ago, so the house is very cold. Of course, the house doesn't have air-conditioners. The house is located in shopping arcade, so my grandmother's house is a clothing shop.





Kumamoto has beautiful nature and delicious foods. As beautiful nature, there are Aso Mt. and Onsen in Kumamoto.





Firstday,we went to we went to Sentou with my grandmother by cars. My grandmother's house doesn't have a bath, so we always go to Sentou every night. The Sentou is divided into many area. For example, a sauna bath, a electricity bath, a green tea bath, and a open-air bath. When I was taking a open-air bath, it began to snow. It was very cold. Any way, the Sentou make me very relax.





Next, I will write about Kumamo's delicious foods. Have you ever eaten raw of horese meat? It is called "Basashi" in Kumamoto. "Basashi" is one of the most famous foods in Kumamoto. It's pretty expensive, but it's very delicious. Kind of taste is soft. Except Basashi, there are many delicious foods in Kumamoto. For example, there is a "Karashi renkon" in Kumamoto. this food is mustard into lotus root. It's really very spicy. If you like spicy foods, you should eat "Karashi renkon" once in your life.





We ate rice cakes boiled with vegetables.(お雑煮Ozouni) Kumamoto's Ozouni is not Miso. Just soup. The Ozouni have rice cakes, carotto, Chikuwa, Kamaboko, taro(サトイモ), dried cuttlefish(するめ), and some people put Natto into the Ozouni. I don't like to put Natto into Ozouni very much. Natto with rice is Ok. How about your home town's Ozouni? Please tell me. Actually, I don't know about Osaka's Ozouni very much, because I spend in Kumamoto every New Year's Day.





Thank you for reading.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I have been to Kumamoto to take Onsen when I was high school student.
    Also, I saw the Mt,Aso. It was very beautiful.

    返信削除