2009年10月11日日曜日

Movie☆ ~Life is beautiful~

I would like to talk about movie. If you want to cry now, you should watch "Life is beautiful". This work was made about 10 years ago. It's Italian movie. I think that you might watch this movie already, because this movie is very famous for in the world. When I wathched this movie first time, I was 8 years old. I was child, so I didn't understand this movie's contents. I watched the movie 19 years old again, so I could understand it clearly.
Then, I would like to explain movie's summary.
The hero is a Judah Italian.(ユダヤ系イタリア人) He's name is Guid. He came north Italia with he's friend in 1939. It was previous night of world war 2. (第二次世界大戦) He has a cheerful makeup. (陽気な性格) He married Dora. Dora is teacher of elementary school. A boy was born between he and her, but They were took concentration camp (強制収容所) by the Nazis German.(ナチス・ドイツ) Guid told a lie to his son. "This is a game. If you cry, you will lose score. If you were a good boy, you will get score. "
This is summary.This movie's highlight (見どころ)is what Guid tell a warm lie to his son. If you want to watch it, you can watch in this school's AV library.
Thankyou for reading.

5 件のコメント:

  1. I have watched this movie three times,because I love Italy.

    返信削除
  2. I haven`t seen this, but from your description it seems like a tear-jerker (it makes people cry). I don`t like to cry so much at movies, but maybe I`ll see it anyway. Is it in Italian?

    返信削除
  3. I wanna watch Life is beautiful.
    I havenot seen the Life is beautiful.

    返信削除