2009年10月18日日曜日

Mysterious stories!!

Today, I would like to talk about mysterious stories in the world. Have you ever seen a UFO or natural yourself(自分とそっくりの人物) before? Have you ever seen or heard its like?

I have experienced kanashibari when I was high school student. It was very strange!! I was sleeping in the bed. I was overborned(押さえつけられた) by something. It can't see. I want to move, but it has enourmaous power. In addition to, my body was freezing at that time. So I couldn't move from the spot. I recognized that this was kanashibari.

There are many mysterious phenomenons in the world. Some of those can't proof by science. I found interesting story in the book.

A prisoner who is determined death penalty(死刑が確定したある囚人) said " I will die soon, so I want somebody to help!!"(誰かの役に立ちたい) A scientist laid the prisoner in the bed, and blindfolded the prisoner.(囚人に目隠しをした) Then, the scientist putted to his arm under anesthesia.(麻酔をかける) After, the scientist fully turned on the water. The scientist said, "Wow! Much blood is dripping down from your arm! You will die soon." The prisoner heard it, and the prisoner became pale. Finally he really died!!(本当に死んじゃった・0・)
Do you believe ?
By the way, I had a difficult time writing this sentence. My English is not good.><; You may not understand. If so, please ask me!
Thankyou for reading☆

2 件のコメント:

  1. I'm very weak in goast and UFO.
    So, I don't believe its.

    返信削除
  2. My mother often experiences kanashibari.
    So she puts on scissors over the bed.

    返信削除