2010年1月23日土曜日

My home town♪ ~Hirakata~




 I have been lived in Hirakata city since 20 years ago, so I can say that my home town is Hirakata. Do you like Hirakata city? I love Hirakata. ^^ Today, I would like to write about the Hirakata city.


There are 400,000 people in Hirakata. Hirakata's topography is similar to turtle. There is a well known brand of cake in Hirakata. It is called Kurawanka-mochi. The taste is not too sweet. Chrysanthemum(菊)is famous in Hirakata, so chrysanthemum is enacted in 1967 to Hirakata's city flower. Also, chrysanthemum is famous for a chrysanthemum figure as well. The chrysanthemum figure's clothes is made of chrysanthemum. It is very beautiful. The chrysanthemum figure could see in Hirakata Park (It is theme park) untill a few years ago, but now it can't see. By the way, Have you ever been to Hirakata Park? In my case, I have been to there more than 10 times since my elementary school student's time. However, recently Universal Studio Japan was established in Osaka, so I sometime go to there with my friend. I haven't go to Hirakata Park for a long time. I want to go there after a long separation, so I have a plan that I am going to go to play skate in Hirakata Park with my friend in Februaly. In winter, we can play skate in Hirakata Park. In reverse, we can play swimming at there in summer time.


How about your home town?



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿