2010年1月13日水曜日

Run with Hurisode


January 11th was a ceremony what to celebrate 20 years old . It is called Seijinsiki in Japan.

That day, I woke up 5 o'clock to join marathon competition. I went to beauty salon at 5:30. I made stylist to make up, hair set and dressing of Hurisode. After finished my set, I went the out side. In the out side, it was a little cold.

Then I went to the Yodo river by car to run with Hurisode. The marathon competition was held by the sports association of Hirakata. There were a lot of people in the place. The marathon competition has many category. For example, elementary school student category, general category, physically challenged person category, and so on. Among these category, there is a 20 years old category. Men have to run 1km with suits, and women have to run 300m with Hurisode. It's a kind of entertainment what to celebrate 20 years old people. First, 20 years old category was played. The mayor of Hirakata came in the competition, and he run with women. I was likely to fall down, because Hurisode was heavy. After all, I was forth in the game. I was four out of four. In the other words, I was the last place in the game.><; I thought that to run with Hurisode was difficult for me. After running, I got many memorial gift with testimonial. For example, T-shirts, hand towel, drink, free ticket of Macdonald, and wine. The wine was made the year when I was born. I was a last place, but I was very happy, because I got many gift such this.

After awarding ceremony, I was interviewed by reporter of Mainichi broadcasting. He asked me, "What do you want to be in the future?" or "Who is a your respect person except your parents?"and so on. I was a little nervous, because I had never been interviewed until now.

Then, I went to Seijinsiki where was held at Junior high school of Hirakata. Many kinder gartners sang for us. Furthermore, high school student performanced for us as well. I was very happy.

Anyway, the day was a special time for me. How about you?

5 件のコメント:

  1. I think that running with long-sleeved kimono is very difficult...

    返信削除
  2. That race sounds like a lot of fun -and now you`re famous because of the Mainichi News! I:m sure you`ll remember that forever and enjoy telling the story to your kids.

    Enjoy you:re 20-year-old bottle of wine!

    返信削除
  3. I learnt there was an event that ran putting on HURISODE for the first time.

    返信削除
  4. I have never heard the marathon with Frisode.
    It may have been very heavy!
    The woman who wears the orange-colored Frisode is you? It's beautiful.
    It seems a lot of fun★!
    Because I caught a cold in Coming of age day's eve, I couldn't take part in it.(;_;)

    返信削除
  5. Furisode is beautiful cloth.

    返信削除