2009年6月14日日曜日

BARAKA

1st drafts
Monday, we watched film of Baraka. This film doesn't have words. So It was difficult for me to understand this film's meanings. I noticed contrast.
First scene was animals. Then, human appeared. Next, developing country was doing traditional dance. And, developed countr's people was packed by train. Finally water and fire appeared in film. So I think this film means contrast.

2nd drafts(peer editing)
We watched film of Baraka on monday. This film doesn't have words. So It was difficult for me to understand meanings of this film. But I noticed contrast.
First scene was animals. Then, human appeared. Next,developing country was dancing traditional dance. I think this dance's name is kecha dance of Indonasia. And, developed country's people were packed by train. Finally, water appeared. In contrast to fire appeared too. I think it express peace. As a reault, I think this film means contrast.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿