2009年6月22日月曜日

My favorite place ☆Beach☆

I went to Waikiki beach with my family last summer vacation. . It was very beautiful. It made me happy. Ican't forget the great sea. Waikiki's sea is very beautiful color. Sea is divided into some color. Emeraldgreen, turquoise color, blue, and deep blue. Waikiki beach is visit a great number of people from all over the world. It is in Hawaii and it is famous in the world. There were some big turtle in the sea. I saw it from hotel. They were swimming very slowly. It looked like comfortable. We swam in the sea too. It was very hot day. I put many lotion to protect my skin from sun. But I was sunburn. It was a little hurt. This is a my memory when I went to waikiki beach. I can remember the sea untill now.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Great!!I want to go to Hawaii too.
    Southern countries are nice,aren't they???

    返信削除