2009年6月17日水曜日

Volunteer ^_^


I work in camp as vounteer staff. The place is Hotani camp. It's near the Hotani Gaidai. The Hotani camp have many nature and animals or insect. The air is beautiful. The other days, elementary school students came in there. We as volunteer staff made a takikomigohan or tonjiru with elementary school student. When I eating a lunch, one of the student asked me, "3 plus 3 are? " Seriously I answered, "6!!" Student said, "santasan!!" They are very cute. They made me always happy. After that, we walked around the forest and played games. It is called orienteering. This game pass the point using map and compass. It was hot day. I was tired. But, children was very energetic.
If you are interested in this volunteer staff, please call me anytime in class!!!
Thank you for reading. Eiko

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿