2009年6月24日水曜日

Try it !!

I'm going to write about marshmallow. (マシュマロ) Do you know marshmallow? It's white , soft and sweet. I like it very much from a long time ago. Today, I found what new how to eat of marshmallow. (新しい食べ方を発見した。My English isn't good. ) This is very simple cooking. First marshmallow stick(突き刺す) to long stick. Then, it roast by high flame(強火). Time is about 5~10 seconds. That's all!! Marshmallow's inside is melt. It's very delicious. This cooking is very fast and easy. Don't you think so? Please try it!!

5 件のコメント:

  1. those are called "toasted marshmellows." In America we do that when we have a BBQ or campfire (look up "toasted marshmellow" on googl).

    Here`s another recipe:
    you need:
    sweet crackers like "Graham Crackers"
    chocolate
    marshmellows

    1. warm the chocolate a little
    2. toast the marshmellows over the fire
    3. Make a sandwich with the chocolate, marshmellows, and crackers.

    Enjoy!

    返信削除
  2. I want to eat toasted marshmellows!!

    返信削除
  3. I like this too.
    Let's try sand cookies.

    返信削除
  4. I know this way of koocing!!
    I like this. It'delicious.

    返信削除
  5. I like it too!
    The marshmellows coating chocolate is very delicious(^^)

    返信削除