2009年6月3日水曜日

scary dream!! 2 (peer editing)

I had seen a same dream a few times when I was a child. It was a little scary for me.The dream's character(登場人物) is me(as 5,6 years old) and my mother and cats. Dreams content is that I and my mother are walking on dark uphill (上り坂)road. There is no one there. It's very quiet around there. Season is night of summer. When we are walking uphill, I looked many cats. They were trapped into cage(檻). I didn't anything do for cats. I walked by there. We are walking on uphill for a long time. All of a sudden I slipped and I fell down and down on uphill. But my mother dosen't notice. And I was trapped into cage with cats. I couldn't move there. Because I was pushed about 10 cats. It was afraid of me. I always wake up in this scene. I become in a bad mood when I had this dream. This is a scary dream as child. These days I don't see dreams. Because, I'm busy and tired every day. Have a nice dream!! everyone!

1 件のコメント:

  1. I had seen a same dream too when I was child.

    I think it is strange.

    返信削除